1． Personal Information Protection System
The Company shall establish and maintain a system to appropriately protect personal information, and will continuously conduct audits and improvements in order to thoroughly protect personal information for officers and employees.
2． Safe management of personal information
The Company strives to manage personal information safely, accurately, and up-to-date in all processes of acquiring, using, storing, and disposing of personal information, and thoroughly implements appropriate safety management measures to prevent leakage and unauthorized access of personal information.
3． Purpose of use of personal information
(1) The Company will clarify the purpose of use of personal information, announce it in advance, or notify the person when acquiring it.
We will use the acquired personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will not use it beyond the scope of the purpose of use except when permitted by law.
(2) The purpose of use of personal information by the Company is as follows.
(1) For business processing related to sales services such as orders, storage, sales processing, repair processing, delivery, delivery, after-sales service, etc. for business partners (including individual customers and businesses who may become business partners)
(2) Exhibitions, stores, training sessions, competitions, etc. sold by the Company, group companies or its business partners or held (hereinafter referred to as “events, etc.”) For sales promotion and publicity of information, etc.
(3) To provide administrative communication necessary for operation with respect to events, etc. where the application has been made
(4) To register and manage user information when user authentication is required to use web services operated by the Company or its group companies
(5) To respond to legal obligations and requests (including reporting to domestic and foreign regulatory authorities, judicial and administrative agencies, exchanges, and audit responses by such auditors)
(3) The Company may change the purpose of use to the extent that it is reasonably recognized that it is related to the purpose of use before the change. In this case, we will promptly announce the purpose of use after the change or notify the person.
(4) Notwithstanding the preceding three paragraphs, we may use personal information without notifying or disclosing personal information to the person in the following cases.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party by notifying or disclosing the purpose of use to the person
(2) When there is a risk of harming the group’s rights or legitimate interests by notifying or disclosing the purpose of use to the person
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or local public entity in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that notifying or disclosing the purpose of use to the person may interfere with the execution of the affairs
(4) When it is recognized that the purpose of use is clear from the situation of acquisition
4． Provided to third parties
(1) The Company will not disclose or provide acquired personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
(1) When the prior consent of the person in question has been obtained
(2) To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, a part of the handling of personal information is referred to as other business operators (hereinafter referred to as “contractors”). ) When entrusted to
(3) When the Company jointly uses personal information with the Company’s group companies or business partners, and has notified or publicized the person in question in advance about the items of personal information, the scope of the joint user, the purpose of use of the joint user, and the person responsible for the management of the personal information, etc.
(4) When it is permitted to be treated as an exception by laws and regulations
(5) When disclosure or provision is essential to avoid dangers related to the life, body or property of the person or a third party
(2) In consignment set forth in the preceding paragraph (2), the Group shall conclude a nondisclesure agreement and a contract on the handling of personal information with the contractor, and will manage and supervise personal information as necessary and appropriate so that the entrusted party can safely manage personal information.
(3) In relation to the preceding paragraph (3), the Company will jointly use personal information as follows.
Co., Ltd. Media Japan
Akam Woodworking Co., Ltd. Takenaka Kaban
(items of personal information to be shared)
Name, address, e-mail address, information on purchase results of products and services, etc. or inquiries
(person in charge of joint use)
Shin-Shiramaru-cho, Nakatsu Nippori, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture Higashiyamado Co., Ltd. (Representative Director Takahiko Kimura)
Toshihide Kimura, Personal Information
5． Transfer of personal information outside the country
When the Group provides personal information to third parties such as overseas business operators, including subcontractors and joint users, the Group will take necessary and appropriate measures in accordance with the content stipulated by laws and regulations.
6． Responding to requests for inquiries, disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.
If there is an inquiry regarding the handling of your personal information or a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond appropriately and promptly after confirming that the inquiry or request is made by the person himself/ herself.
Shin-Shiramaru-cho, Nakatachi Yoritsu, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture Contact: 075-432-1600 (representative)
7． Handling of personal information on our website
cookies for the following purposes.
* Cookies are technologies for storing and reusing information accessed on the website.
* Cookies do not include personal information (name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, etc.) of website users.
(1) To enable website users to omit the task of entering a password each time using the membership service
(2) To statistically process the access of website users and use them to improve the services of our website
(3) To provide services that are tailored to the interests of website users or to customize according to individual customers
(3) Use of Google Analytics
We may use Google Analytics to collect access information, user information (interests, gender, age group), but we do not identify you personally.
If you don’t accept google analytics, download and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on to your web browser.
(4) Information such as when and where users of our website accessed the use of users’ access history (logs)
are stored as access history (logs) on our web server or on asp type measurement server.
The Company may use this data for the following purposes, but it is not possible to identify individual website users with these data.
(1) To elucidate the cause of problems that occurred on the server and to solve the problems
(2) To manage our website
Takahiko Kimura, Ceo, Higashiyamado